WELCOME TO THE WEBSITE FOR ACTIVITY REPORTS ON VOTE-BY-MAIL BALLOT REQUESTS AND EARLY VOTING!
Please send any questions, comments, or suggestions to the Division of Elections at DivElections@dos.myflorida.com.
What is in the activity reports?Each county submits only one daily activity report to include information about individual voters who requested a vote-by-mail ballot or voted early. Each respective report contains cumulative information from the county’s previously submitted daily reports. At the beginning of each day, a statewide consolidated file is created to reflect all available county daily reports. The statewide file is later refreshed at three other times during the day to ensure that every county’s daily report is included in the statewide file by the end of the day.
When are activity reports filed?Each day during the reporting periods specified below, each county supervisor of elections must provide the Division of Elections with the following daily reports:
- Vote-by-Mail ballot request activity - starting 60 days before the election and ending 15 days after the election.
- Early voting activity - starting one day after the county's early voting period starts and ending one day after the period ends.
When are activity reports processed?
- Each county sends only one of each type of activity report daily. The Department of State updates and refreshes the website daily at 8 a.m., 11 a.m., 2 p.m., and 5 p.m. (Eastern Time) to ensure that all available county reports are reflected in the statewide consolidated file.
When does the State post the activity reports?
- Posting period for the 2017 Special Primary Senate 40 & House 116 on July 25, 2017: May 26, 2017 – August 9, 2017
- Posting period for the 2017 Special General Senate 40 & House 116 on September 26, 2017: July 28 – October 11, 2017
- Posting period for the 2017 Special Primary House 44 on August 15, 2017: June 16, 2017 – August 30, 2017
- Posting period for the 2017 Special General House 44 on October 10, 2017: August 11, 2017 – October 25, 2017
- Posting period for the 2017 Special Primary House 58 on October 10, 2017: August 11, 2017 – October 25, 2017
- Posting period for the 2017 Special General House 58 on December 19, 2017: October 10, 2017 – January 3, 2018
- Posting period for the 2017 Special Primary House 72 on December 5, 2017: October 6, 2017 – December 20, 2017
- Posting period for the 2018 Special General House 72 on February 13, 2018: December 15, 2017 – February 28, 2018
Who can access these activity reports?
- Early voting activity reports are available to the public.
- Vote-by-Mail requests activity reports are only available to statutorily authorized persons and entities.
- Statistics for Vote-by-Mail and Early Voting totals based on county file uploads are available on the Statistics Page.
- To access the reports, click on the links in the bar near the top of the page.